Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. We have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. We would love to hear from you and tell you how we can serve all your real estate needs.
Service Provider: The Realty Company
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Attorney Alan Deutch
Address to Which Notification Should be Sent: 7670 N. Port Washington Road, Suite 200, Fox Point, Wisconsin 53217
Email of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (414) 247- 9958
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (414) 247-9959
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location, where the original or an authorization copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
4. A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
5. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
6. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.